The organizer of the International Trade Fair for Advertising and Printing RemaDays Warsaw is company GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k.– the leader of Polish trade fair market in advertising sector. For over 20 years we have been continuously operating in the advertising sector and constantly improving our skills and adjusting the offer to changing needs of the industry.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality, unique business tools to support trade relations of the companies present in the industry. “The basic value of our business is communication – we listen carefully and analyze the needs of our customers” says Sławomir Giefing, CEO of GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. Focusing on building good partnership relations, we always meet the expectations of the industry by looking for the best solutions.
We cooperate with more than 60 industry organizations and media in Poland and abroad. Our company earned trust of hundreds of companies, who for 13 years have been collaborating with us on one of the biggest trade fairs for advertising and printing industry in the world.
The International Trade Fair for Advertising and Printing RemaDays Warsaw is a world class show organized according to contemporary standards of the highest quality business events. The company undertakes a number of activities aimed at the development and extension of a trade fair offer, so in 2017 the RemaDays Warsaw reached a record-breaking number of participants and thus became the largest European event as far as number of visitors is concerned.
The company GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. offers, besides the RemaDays Warsaw, a range of additional products and services supporting the development of the industry:
• The Gifts Journal quarterly – magazine dedicated to promotional gifts and advertising products
• The Great Book of Advertising and Printing – intuitive index of contact details in the advertising industry, integral with the catalogue of exhibitors, distributed during the RemaDays Warsaw and the RemaDays Kiev shows
• Adbox – products catalogue – a comprehensive guide to the firms in the advertising and printing industry. It is your chance to show your products and to find inspiration if you are looking for the latest trends.
• The European Suppliers Book – a catalogue with an extensive index of companies, which is a handy database. It is designed to support suppliers in their export activities in the promotional products industry
• The SWB – Solid Work in Business partnership programme – its objective is to build highest financial credibility and safety in business relations among companies form advertising industry. The programme also promotes SWB Partners during the most important trade fairs in advertising market by the SWB Catalogue
• The INDUSTRY DOES NOT RECOMMEND is the most up-to-date index of the advertising companies who were pointed out as not trustworthy by their contractors due to overdue payments
• internet search engine – the ESB available on www.esbook.eu, which allows for an easy access to proven suppliers of promotional products
III Industry events
For more information go to www.gjc.pl