CATALOGUE OF THE YEARS 2018 – WINNERS
AXPOL TRAIDING SP. Z O.O.
MODERN FORMS MARCIN BOSEK
JAGUAR TOMASZ CHWIŁOWICZ
PAR BAKUŁA SP. J.
INSPIRION POLSKA SP. Z O.O.
CENTRUM REKLAMY DRUKARNIA RB
SDX TOWELS SP. Z O.O.
GRAWERTON ARGO S.A.
TRYUMF SP. Z O.O.
CATALOGUE OF THE YEARS
Catalogues of the RemaDays Warsaw 2018 trade fair exhibitors (polish and foreign) can be submitted for the CATALOUGE OF THE YEAR contest.
The catalogues will be displayed for three days in the designated spot at the fairground.
1. The conditions for accepting a submission for the contest are the following:
– Sending your aplication for participation in the Contest shall be done by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12 January, 2018.
– taking part in the Contest implies a fee of 300 PLN + current VAT
– making the required payment for the participation in the contest to the GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. bank account no later than on 15 January, 2018.
2. The submissions undergo a formal verification by GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. located in Poznań.
3. Registration for the contest are accepted between 7th November 2017 and 12th January 2018.
4. In case of withdrawing a catalog submission no less than 14 days before the start of the trade fair, 50% of the amount paid for the participation will be reimbursed.
5. A catalog submitted for the contest has to be delivered to the organizer’s office at the fairground no later than on 6 February, 2018, 18.00 a.m.
1. Catalogs are presented in the order of notifications.
2.The assessment, on the basis of which the Medals for the CATALOUGE OF THE YEAR are awarded, is made by the trade fair visitors.
A catalog submitted for the contest will not undergo the assessment, if the submission will not be in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
Each catalog submitted for the contest can be awarded with the CATALOUGE OF THE YEAR title only once.
1. The decision regarding the award will be announced on the third day of the trade fair.
2. GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. informs the people, who submitted the catalog for the contest, about the award on the same day.
3. The Medal for the CATALOUGE OF THE YEAR is presented by a GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. representative – who is among the organizers of the contest, during a ceremony on the third day of the trade fair. Contest final is held on 9th February 2018 at 12 p.m. in conference room on the hall E.
1. The list of the prize-winning catalogs is published on the websites belonging to the organizer.
2. An exhibitor, whose catalog was awarded with the CATALOUGE OF THE YEAR prize, may include information about the prize in advertising publications (including mass media) and the graphic representation of the prize only on the prize-winning catalogs. Information regarding the award must include unambiguous indication of the prize-winning catalog and the name of the trade fair where the award was given.
The Organizer in case of circumstances beyond their control (in particular: force majeure, government decision) reserves the right to determine and make changes in course of the Contest, its Regulations and particular conditions of conducting it in order to preserve the ability to effective realization of the Contest, moreover, the right to set and change its schedule in terms of its timing and artistic aspects without prior consultation or compensation.