1. WHAT IS THE VENUE ADRESS?
WARSAW EXPO AL. KATOWICKA 62, 05-830 NADARZYN, WOLICA 114D
2. HOW CAN I GET THERE?
More information: LOCALIZATION
3. IS THERE FREE BUS SERVICE TO THE FAIRGROUNDS?
Yes, there will be free shuttle buses running every 15 min. to the RemaDays trade fair, from the Warsaw West railway Station and Fryderyk Chopin airport.
1. WHEN WILL THE SHOW BE OPEN TO EXHIBITORS?
- 8.00 to 19.00 on 7-8 Feb, 2018
- 9 February 2018 from 8.00 to 4.00 10 February 2018
1. WILL EXHIBITORS HAVE ID BADGES?
Yes, they will have them in a dedicated color.
2. WILL EXHIBITORS BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT A PRINTED PROOF OF PAYMENTS IN ORDER TO REGISTER?
No if payments were made at least one week prior to the show.
1. WHEN CAN I START CONSTRUCTING ON PURCHASED EXHIBITION AREA?
The building development takes place:
- Monday 5 Feb, 2018, 8.00 to 22.00
- Tuesday 6 Feb, 2018, 08.00 to 22.00
2. WHEN CAN I ACCEPT MY STANDARD BOOTH?
Tuesday 6 Feb, 2018, 14.00 to 22.00
3. WHAT IF MY BOOTH ISN’T READY BY 22:00?
A charge of 1000 PLN per each started hour will apply. This charge is divided between the companies remaining in a particular hall. The applications shall be personally reported to technical team to 18:00.
1. HOW MUCH IS THE PARKING LOT PASS?
Long-term parking ticket for 60,00 PLN is valid for 3 trade fair days. During construction – parking is free. You can purchase the ticket as well at the entrance in price 20,00 PLN per day
2. WHEN AND WHERE CAN I GET A PARKING LOT PASS?
Parking passes can be ordered through the organizer or directly from the venue, subject to availability. They will be given out at the time of registration.
3. CAN I BUY MORE THAN ONE PARKING LOT PASS?
Yes you can.
4. WHEN AND WHERE CAN I DELIVER MY CARGO?
On assembly days 5-6.02.2018 trucks over 3,5 t may stay in the car park only during unloading, but no longer than 4 hours, an extension of this time has to be agreed with the organizer. On 7.02.2018 and 8.02.2018 day and night and on 9.02.2018 to 5.00 p.m. it is forbidden to park the delivery trucks, buses and trailers in the fair area parking places.
1. HOW MUCH DOES AN INVITATION TO THE EXHIBITORS’ GALA COST?
Two complementary single person invitations are included with each registration and further invitations can be purchased at a cost of 100 PLN per person.
2. WHEN CAN I PURCHASE EXHIBITORS’ GALA INVITATIONS?
Additional invitations can be ordered from the organizer.
3. WHERE WILL THE EXHIBITORS’ GALA BE HELD?
HULAKULA-Rozrywkowe Centrum Miasta, ul. Jagiellońska 82b, 03-301 Warszawa
1. WHO CAN I ASK ABOUT TECHNICAL MATTERS?
Technical Section: Małgorzata Jewasińska, email@example.com – 61 674 01 41, 503 013 176
1. HOW CAN I BECOME A SPEAKER AT THE REMACONGRESS?
Please contact the organizer in this matter.
2. WHAT TOPICS ARE ON THE PRESENTATIONS PROGRAM?
It will depend on the state of the industry at the time of the congress. The plan will be available later this year.
3. DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO TAKE PART IN THE REMACONGRESS?
No, there is no need for that.
4. ARE SEATING PLACES AVAILABLE DURING THE PRESENTATIONS?
Yes, they are.
1. WHAT IS A LICENCE FEE AND WHEN AND WHO DO I PAY IT TO?
The license fee applies to companies building stands. The license fee must be paid before the building starts.
2. ARE PHOTOCOPYING FACILITIES AVAILABLE? HOW MUCH IS EACH COPY?
Photocopying facilities are available at a cost of 0.40 PLN per copy.
3. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ADVERTISE IN GIFTS JOURNAL?
Prices range from 100 PLN to 10000 PLN depending on the type of advertisement.
4. HOW CAN I AVOID BECOMING A VICTIM OF A THEFT?
First and foremost, do not leave your booth unattended during the show, we encourage exhibitors to invest in security services for individual booths and also to arrange an insurance policy covering their booths.
5. WHAT ADDRESS SHOULD I SEND MY DELIVERIES TO?
Send them to Warszawskie Centrum WARSAW EXPO AL. KATOWICKA 62, 05-830 NADARZYN, WOLICA 114D , Polska. Please also include the following: exhibitor’s name, stand number, contact person telephone number.