1. WHAT STREET IS THE TRADE FAIR LOCATED AT?
WARSAW EXPO AL. KATOWICKA 62, 05-830 NADARZYN, WOLICA 114D
2. HOW CAN I GET THERE?
Airport main number tel.: +48 22 650 1111
Airport information tel.: +48 22 650 4220
3. IS THERE FREE BUS SERVICE TO THE FAIRGROUNDS?
Yes, there will be free shuttle buses running every 15 min. to the RemaDays trade fair, from the Warszawa Centralna Station and Fryderyk Chopin airport.
1. WHEN WILL THE SHOW BE OPEN TO VISITORS?
- 9.30 to 18.00, 7-8 Feb 2018
- 9.30 to 16.00, 9 Feb 2018
1. DO VIP INVITATIONS SPECIFY THE NAME OF THE INVITED PERSON?
No, they do not.
2. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN ENTER ON EACH INVITATION?
Electronic invitations can be printed multiple times.
On printed invitations can enter two people.
3. WHAT IF I FORGET MY INVITATION?
Tickets can be purchased at the box office of the WARSAW EXPO Nadarzyn.
4. WHAT IS A PROMOTIAL TICKET AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Promotional tickets cost 10 PLN and will be available at the box office upon presenting the coupon availabe later at the organizer’s website.
Invoice for tickets issued WARSAW EXPO Nadarzyn.
1. HOW MUCH DOES STAYING IN THE PARKING LOT COST?
The fee for parking is PLN 20.00 per day.
1. WHAT IS REMACONGRESS AND WHERE DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
RemaCongress comprises conferences and presentations given by invited industry specialists that take place during RemaDays Warsaw. Information about the place will be given later.
2. WHAT TOPICS WILL THE PRESENTATIONS COVER?
A variety of topics depending on the current state of the industry, information will be available online later this year at the organizer’s website.
3. DO I NEED TO RESERVE A PLACE?
No, you do not have to do that.
4. ARE SEATING PLACES AVAILABLE?
Yes, they are.
1. CAN VISITORS PURCHASE TICKETS TO THE EXHIBITORS’ GALA?
No, it is not possible.
2. DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE CLOAKROOM?
Yes, the cost is 2 PLN per item.
3. CAN I LEAVE MY LUGGAGE IN THE CLOAKROOM?
Yes, you can.