RULES OF THE POS OF THE YEAR 2021 COMPETITION
Products of Polish and foreign exhibitors, presented at the RemaDays Warsaw 2021 trade fair, can enter the POS OF THE YEAR competition, provided that they are consistent with the subject area of the POS&Display sector.
Products shall be presented for three days in a designated place on the trade fair premises.
1. Conditions for accepting an entry application to the Competition shall be as follows:
– submitting applications to the Contest must be made using the application form on the Contest website by January 22, 2021;
– the fee for participation in the Competition is PLN 500 net;
– transferring the fixed fee for participation in the Competition to the bank account of GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. by 21 January 2021.
2. Entry applications shall be subject to formal verification carried out by GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. in Poznań.
3. Period for accepting entry applications to the Competition: 12 November 2020 – 15 January 2021.
4. If an entry application is withdrawn at least 14 days before the start of the trade fair, 50% of the amount paid on account of participation in the Competition shall be refunded.
5. A product entered in the competition shall be delivered to the Organiser’s office on the trade fair premises no later than by 6.00 p.m. on 9 February 2021.
1. Products shall be presented during the RemaDays Warsaw trade fair.
2. Ratings, on the basis of which medals of the POS OF THE YEAR are awarded, shall be given by voters.
3. Visitors and exhibitors of the RemaDays Warsaw 2021 fair are eligible to vote. Each visitor may cast one vote for any product. Each exhibitor may cast only one vote.
A product entered in the Competition shall not be rated if the entry application is not consistent with the Rules of the Competition.
Each product entered in the Competition can receive a distinction in the form of the POS OF THE YEAR title only once.
1. The decision on presenting the award shall be announced on the third day of the trade fair.
2. GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. shall inform the applicants, who entered a product in the Competition, about awarding it a distinction on the same day.
3. The POS OF THE YEAR distinction is presented by a representative of GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp. k. (the Organiser of the competition) during a ceremony on the third day of the trade fair. The final of the competition will take place at 12.00 pm on 12 February 2021, in the conference room G5 in Building E.
1. A list of awarded products shall be placed on the websites of the Organiser.
2. Exhibitors, whose products were awarded with the POS OF THE YEAR title, can include information on the award in advertising materials and other publications (including the mass media) and place a graphic representation on the products which received the distinction only. Information regarding the Award shall contain a clear indication of the product, which received the distinction, and the name of the trade fair where the it was awarded.
The organizer has the right not to disclose details of the voting process.
All decisions made by the organizer are binding and final.
Any disputes will be resolved by the Organizer. Complaints shall be reported to the organizer in writing no later than 14 days from the date of the results announcement. No complaints shall be considered following the deadlines specified above.
The Organiser, in cases of circumstances beyond their control (in particular force majeure, decisions of state authorities), reserves the right to stipulate and make changes concerning the course of the Competition, its Rules and the individual rules of procedure of the Competition in order to keep the ability to effectively organise the Competition and, moreover, the right to decide and change the programme in terms of its artistic and time-related aspects without prior consultation or any compensation.