1. WHAT IS THE VENUE ADRESS?
WARSAW EXPO AL. KATOWICKA 62, 05-830 NADARZYN, WOLICA 114D
2. HOW CAN I GET THERE?
More information: LOCALIZATION
3. IS THERE FREE BUS SERVICE TO THE FAIRGROUNDS?
Yes, there will be free shuttle buses running every 15 min. to the RemaDays trade fair, from the Warsaw West railway Station and Fryderyk Chopin airport.
1. WHEN WILL THE SHOW BE OPEN TO EXHIBITORS?
- 8.00 am to 6.30 pm on 10-11 February, 2021
- 12 February 2021 from 8.00 am to 4.00 am 13 February 2021
1. WILL EXHIBITORS HAVE ID BADGES?
Yes, they will have them in a dedicated color.
2. WILL EXHIBITORS BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT A PRINTED PROOF OF PAYMENTS IN ORDER TO REGISTER?
No if payments were made at least one week prior to the show.
1. WHEN CAN I START CONSTRUCTING ON PURCHASED EXHIBITION AREA?
The building development takes place:
- Monday 8 Feb, 2021, 8.00 am to 10.00 pm
- Tuesday 9 Feb, 2021, 8.00 am to 10.00 pm
2. WHEN CAN I ACCEPT MY STANDARD BOOTH?
Tuesday 9 Feb, 2021, 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm
3. WHAT IF MY BOOTH ISN’T READY BY 10:00 pm?
A charge of 1000 PLN per each started hour will apply. This charge is divided between the companies remaining in a particular hall. The applications shall be personally reported to technical team to 18:00.
1. HOW MUCH IS THE PARKING LOT PASS?
Long-term parking ticket for 60,00 PLN is valid for 3 trade fair days. During construction – parking is free. You can purchase the ticket as well at the entrance in price 20,00 PLN per day
2. WHEN AND WHERE CAN I GET A PARKING LOT PASS?
Parking passes can be ordered through the organizer or directly from the venue, subject to availability. They will be given out at the time of registration.
3. CAN I BUY MORE THAN ONE PARKING LOT PASS?
Yes you can.
4. WHEN AND WHERE CAN I DELIVER MY CARGO?
Delivery vehicles, assembly vehicles, buses and vehicles over 3.5 t drive in through the No. 4 vehicle entrance. These vehicles are entitled to stay on the premises of Warsaw Expo during unloading for 4 hours. If the unloading time is exceeded, the driver will be charged an additional fee for the fair organizer for exceeding the parking time limit in the amount of PLN 400 gross (the time of departure will be verified at vehicle exit no. 2). Cars below 3.5 t that fit onto a single parking spot enter the car park through vehicle entries No. 2 and 3; for these vehicles the car park is free of charge.
1. HOW MUCH DOES AN INVITATION TO THE EXHIBITORS’ GALA COST?
Two complementary single person invitations are included with each registration and further invitations can be purchased at a cost of 100 PLN per person.
2. WHEN CAN I PURCHASE EXHIBITORS’ GALA INVITATIONS?
Additional invitations can be ordered from the organizer.
3. WHERE WILL THE EXHIBITORS’ GALA BE HELD?
HULAKULA – the City’s Entertainment Centre, Jagiellońska 82B, 03-301 Warszawa
1. HOW CAN I BECOME A SPEAKER AT THE REMACONGRESS?
Please contact the organizer in this matter.
2. WHAT TOPICS ARE ON THE PRESENTATIONS PROGRAM?
It will depend on the state of the industry at the time of the congress.
3. DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO TAKE PART IN THE REMACONGRESS?
No, there is no need for that.
4. ARE SEATING PLACES AVAILABLE DURING THE PRESENTATIONS?
Yes, they are.
1. WHAT IS A LICENCE FEE AND WHEN AND WHO DO I PAY IT TO?
The license fee applies to companies building stands. The license fee must be paid before the building starts.
2. ARE PHOTOCOPYING FACILITIES AVAILABLE? HOW MUCH IS EACH COPY?
Photocopying facilities are available at a cost of 0.40 PLN per copy.
3. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ADVERTISE IN GIFTS JOURNAL POLSKA?
Prices range from 230 PLN to 13000 PLN depending on the type of advertisement.
4. HOW CAN I AVOID BECOMING A VICTIM OF A THEFT?
First and foremost, do not leave your booth unattended during the show, we encourage exhibitors to invest in security services for individual booths and also to arrange an insurance policy covering their booths.
5. WHAT ADDRESS SHOULD I SEND MY DELIVERIES TO?
Send them to Warszawskie Centrum WARSAW EXPO AL. KATOWICKA 62, 05-830 NADARZYN, WOLICA 114D , Polska. Please also include the following: exhibitor’s name, stand number, contact person telephone number.