Sanitary safety recommendations during the RemaDays Warsaw Trade Fair 2021
1. The recommendations are in force on the premises of the RemaDays Warsaw Trade Fair, both indoors and outdoors.
2. The recommendations apply to every participant of the Trade Fair, i.e. exhibitors, visitors and other people present at the fairgrounds.
3. The recommendations were issued by the organizer of the Trade Fair – GJC International Sp. z o.o. sp.k. seated in Poznań (hereinafter: the Organizer), in order to ensure sanitary safety of the Participants of the Trade Fair as a result of the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, and is based on the current guidelines of the Minister of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector.
4. In case of changes in the above mentioned guidelines or changes in legal regulations, the Organizer reserves the right to change the recommendations in this respect.
5. The recommendations apply to all people present on the premises of the Facility, including the exhibitors, their employees, subcontractors, including those constructing the stands, as well as forwarders, visitors, the Organizer’s staff (hereinafter: the Participants), in particular the Participants of the Trade Fair are obliged to comply with the Recommendations, which are available on the website, in the COVID-19 tab.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to the Trade Fair if the number of Participants exceeds the allowed number of people.
7. In case of non-compliance with the provisions of these Recommendations, the Organizer reserves the right to demand from the Participant to immediately leave the fairgrounds.
8. People with COVID-19, infected with Sars-CoV-2, in quarantine, isolation or with symptoms of infectious disease are not allowed to stay on the premises of the Facility.
9. An employee or a person providing services at the trade fair who may have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 infection outside the place of work or provision of services is obliged to immediately, by phone, report it to the employer, the client and notify the sanitary-epidemiological station, and to refrain from participating in the trade fair until the test results are known and decision is made.
10. People present on the premises of the Facility are obliged to comply with sanitary rules and Chief Sanitary Inspectorate (GIS) guidelines, in particular:
a) to cover their mouth and nose with a mask, a shield or other material,
b) to maintain the social distance of at least 1.5 m,
c) to use disposable gloves, if required according to the law in force or the GIS guidelines,
d) to sanitize hands at the moment of entering and leaving the fair grounds, as well as in the toilets,
e) to cover their mouth and nose with a bent elbow when coughing or sneezing,
(f) to hold meetings maintaining a safe distance,
(g) to avoid physical contact with other people, e.g. shaking hands and gathering,
h) to follow the guidelines of the trade fair staff,
i) in case of feeling unwell, especially in case of having symptoms of respiratory disease, to immediately inform the Trade Fair staff about this fact.
11. Procedures to be followed in the case of a person suspected of coronavirus infection:
a) any person present on the premises of the Facility who observes symptoms of the disease in themselves or another person is obliged to report this fact to the Organizer,
b) in case a person notices symptoms of coronavirus infection, they should immediately go to the Medical Point and notify the Trade Fair staff of this fact,
c) in case of noticing a person who has symptoms of coronavirus infection or is suspected to be an infected person, it is necessary to immediately inform the Trade Fair staff of this fact,
d) the person showing the worrisome symptoms will be awaiting transport in a designated room, where it is possible to isolate them temporarily from other people,
e) The Organizer follows the recommendations of the State District Sanitary Inspector in determining whether additional procedures should be put in place, taking into account the case that occurred.
12. Recommendations for Exhibitors:
a) verifying whether employees and other people present at the stand have their mouth and nose covered,
b) disinfection of the surfaces of counters and other touched surfaces not less frequently than every hour,
c) providing personal protective equipment for employees and equipping the stand with disinfectants available for visitors,
d) it is recommended to display advertising materials on the racks,
e) complying with the current guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspector and the law on sanitary safety.
Safety standards during RemaDays Warsaw Trade Fair
1. A change of the organization of exhibition spaces is introduced by widening the communication routes between the exhibition stands to a width of 3 meters.
2. Adjustment of the number of participants to the regulations in force, excluding the personnel of the Trade Fair and exhibition stands.
3. Obligation to cover mouth and nose and to wear gloves, if required by the applicable law.
4. Ensuring the possibility of purchasing personal protective equipment in at least one location on the fairgrounds.
5. Installation of a sufficient number of disinfectant dispensers at all entrances, in toilets and other public spaces.
6. Regular ventilation of the rooms and spaces available for participants.
7. Placing instructions for washing hands, taking off and putting on masks, removing gloves, coughing or sneezing behavior, as well as information on the need to maintain social distance and avoid physical contact on the premises of the Facility.
8. Registration of personal data of exhibitors, media, visitors. The registration form will contain a mandatory epidemiological declaration – on not being in quarantine or isolation.
9. Ensuring safe space for guests waiting to enter the fairgrounds, separating the areas of the queue to the entrance by lines and stickers indicating directions, so that the distance between people is at least 1.5 m.
10. Introducing a contactless form of verification of entrance documents.
11. Introducing a system of counting people, which will enable verification of the number of people present at the fairgrounds and allow for blocking the entrance in case of exceeding the allowed number of people.
12. Contactless, mandatory measurement of body temperature in the entrance area, if required by law.
13. A closed, isolated and properly disinfected room was prepared for people with symptoms of infection. Appropriate protection was provided for the medical staff working in this room.
14. The number of service points was limited to the necessary minimum and online support was introduced as much as possible.
15. Fitting service points with plexiglass shields, where it is not possible to keep a safe distance of 1.5 m.
16. Preparation of safe zones of the queue to the service points, where the people waiting are at least 1.5 meters apart. Places were designated (with tapes, poles or stickers on the floor) for people waiting for service at a distance of 1.5 meters from a staff member.
17. Admission to work only of employees having their body temperature checked, with their consent, and equipped with masks / protective shields and gloves, if still required by law or GIS guidelines.
18. Disinfection of the reception counters at the service point at least every hour.
19. It is recommended to use non-cash payments. Covering of payment terminals with protection films and their disinfection not less frequently than every hour.
20. The number of available seats on the fair grounds will be organized in a way ensuring that the distance of at least 1.5 m is maintained.
21. Preparation of the functioning of catering spaces (including restaurants) in compliance with current safety rules in this type of facilities.
22. The cleaning staff is obliged to follow the hygiene plan. Training of the Trade Fair staff in the principles of hygiene and safety regime during the participants’ presence at the Fair grounds.
23. Sufficient number of disinfectant dispensers at all entrances, in toilets and other public spaces.
24. Regular, at least every 2 hours, cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched infrastructure: handles, handrails, balustrades, countertops with disinfectants.
25. Ensuring the presence of a medical staff available on the fair grounds during the Trade Fair.
26. Conducting intensified information campaigns concerning safety rules applicable to the participants of the event on the fair grounds.
27. During the Fair, informing (via sound system or audio-visual systems) about the limitations of the number of people allowed at the fairgrounds at the same time, maintaining the distance between people, the obligation to avoid gatherings of people and to observe hygiene rules.
28. Displaying in visible places educational materials on hand hygiene and behavior when sneezing or coughing, maintaining appropriate distance from other people and avoiding handshakes.
29. Preparation of an emergency phone number, information about the emergency number and the rules of using this number will be published on the Trade Fair website.