1. WHAT STREET IS THE TRADE FAIR LOCATED AT?
PTAK WARSAW EXPO AL. KATOWICKA 62, 05-830 NADARZYN, WOLICA 114D
2. HOW CAN I GET THERE?
Go to the: Localization
3. IS THERE FREE BUS SERVICE TO THE FAIRGROUNDS?
Yes, there will be free shuttle buses running every 15 min. to the RemaDays trade fair, from the Warszawa Centralna Station (the bus will also stop at the the Western Railway Station) and Fryderyk Chopin airport.
1. WHEN WILL THE SHOW BE OPEN TO VISITORS?
- 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, 16-17 Feb 2022
- 9:30 am to 4:00 pm, 18 Feb 2022
1. DO VIP INVITATIONS SPECIFY THE NAME OF THE INVITED PERSON?
No, they do not.
2. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN ENTER ON EACH INVITATION?
Electronic invitations can be printed multiple times.
On printed invitations can enter two people.
3. WHAT IF I FORGET MY INVITATION?
Tickets can be purchased at the box office of the WARSAW EXPO Nadarzyn.
4. WHAT IS A PROMOTIAL TICKET AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Promotional tickets cost PLN 10 and can be purchased online.
1. HOW MUCH DOES STAYING IN THE PARKING LOT COST?
The fee for parking is PLN 20.00 per day. We encourage you to buy a ticket online.
2. ARE THERE DESIGNATED PARKING SPACES FOR DISABLED PEOPLE?
Yes. Places for disabled people are appropriately marked at the entrance to hall F.
1. WHAT IS REMACONGRESS AND WHERE DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
RemaCongress comprises conferences and presentations, in two conference rooms, given by invited industry specialists that take place during RemaDays Warsaw.
2. WHAT TOPICS WILL THE PRESENTATIONS COVER?
It will depend on the state of the industry at the time of the congress. The plan will be available later this year.
3. DO I NEED TO RESERVE A PLACE?
No, you do not have to do that.
4. ARE SEATING PLACES AVAILABLE?
Yes, they are.
1. CAN VISITORS PURCHASE TICKETS TO THE EXHIBITORS’ GALA?
No, it is not possible.
2. DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE CLOAKROOM?
Yes, the cost is 5 PLN per item. Payment in cash only.
3. CAN I LEAVE MY LUGGAGE IN THE CLOAKROOM?
Yes, you can.